A Valve disponibilizou a engine nova que arruam o problema dos serve de CF.
- Linux: Fixed server using 64 MB more memory than it needed to.
- Linux: Added -pingboost command line parameter. Currently supports two different methods ('-pingboost 1' or '-pingboost 2'). Only one method can be active. Method 2 is the same method used in the old 3108 hlds_run_test beta build. Method 1 is a new method. These may not work well (or at all) on some OS environments.
- Linux: Added "-debug" flag to automagically run gdb and pull out
- Linux: Quits script on "quit" from console, restarts on crash (via
- Fixed incorrect WonIDs/SteamIDs in logs.
- Fixed 'undefined symbol: __strtouq_internal' on some Linux systems.
- Fixed sv_allowdownload being required to be set to 1 for clients to
connect to secure servers.
- Fixed segmentation fault on some Linux systems when attempting to run in secure mode.
- Fixed 'bad address type' fatal error on servers that attempt to run in secure mode but have no DNS resolution.
- Fixed DropClient messages for Steam clients who were banned or have a duplicate Steam ID to properly show the SteamID of the client.
- Added logging of the anti-cheat system catching and kicking detected cheats.
- Added logging of "kick" commands.
- Added logging of "banid" commands.
- Fixed HLTV reporting wrong spectator numbers if connection to server was pending.
- Fixed "multicast 1" not working if it was issued before HLTV
connected to game server.
- Added "serverversion", can be set to '1108' to view/re-record old
- Added new debug message for mod makers if a packet couldn't be parsed
- Fixed relay proxies reporting wrong spectator/slots numbers in
- Changed error message if clients try to download missing resources to be more helpful.
- Restored "mp_fadetoblack" server variable.