Paladin anti-cheat features:
- Paladin Anticheat is a Client/Server system, created to check player's machine for running cheats, and eventually notifying the server that will kick or ban them from the Half-Life server.
- Paladin is new in it's detection algorithms and aims at being an effective cheating deterrent under Half-Life, all mods.
- Auto-update securely from the web
- Paladin detects almost all cheats
OGC*.*, xqz2, hlhack, multihack, opengl wallhacks
- Most of new cheats will be founded without an update .)
- Paladin Server is for Win32 (Win98, Win2k, WinXP) and for Linux
- Cheaters will be banned or kicked (admin choice) and the server logs the violators. A centralized blacklist db is on-the-way .
- Server admins can also choose to validate model files, so only the real ones, and Mortti's high-fps models (accepted by Clanbase)
- The server doesn't neccesary run on the same server as hlds
- HLTV support is included
- Paladin is supported by The-All-Seeying-Eye filters
- Compatible with GameSpy3D, The-All-Seeying-Eye and all the others game browsers
- NOT Compatible with PunkBuster (you must NOT run Paladin while running other anti cheat clients).
Assuntos do tópico