Talvez isso resolva, em parte, alguns bugs do
segue e-mail da valve
We have an updated version of the Half-Life Primary Server that is ready to
release. I've listed the download links and details for this release at the
bottom of this e-mail.
Once you've downloaded the files, feel free to mirror them for each other.
Here are the initial mirror sites where you can download the files:
Half-Life Win32 Primary Server Full 184.108.40.206 Installation
Half-Life Win32 Primary Server Small 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 Update
Half-Life Linux Primary Server Full 22.214.171.124 Installation
Half-Life Linux Primary Server Small 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 Update
Here are the details for this release:
- Added support for new Valve CD key system (uses outgoing UDP on port
- Added new GUI for Win32 dedicated server. The new GUI is used as the
default interface. To start a dedicated server using the old console
window, add "-console" to your command line.
- Changed so server.cfg is only executed once during server startup (not
during every level change).
- Changed default network rate to match max rate allowed (went from 9999 to
20000), for LAN servers.
- Changed to use "\valve\valvecomm.lst".
- HLTV: New load balancing system.
- HLTV: Added client banning.
- HLTV: New administration commands: players, maxqueries, maxrate, bann,
dispatchmode, publicgame, forcemaster, echo (see HLTV-Readme.txt)
- HLTV: Removed -bufferlength parameter.
- HLTV: Updated HLTV-Readme.txt file.
- HLTV: Updated hltv.cfg file.
- Added two new logaddress commands to the engine
* "logaddress_add <IP> <port>" adds a new log address to the send list
* "logaddress_del <IP> <port>" removes an existing entry from the send
- Added "sv_log_onefile <0:1>" (default: 0) to determine whether one log
file is created (total) or one log file for each map change, which is how it
currently is. The default is the current behavior (one for each map
- Added "sv_log_singleplayer <0:1>" (default: 0) to create a log file for
single player games. The default is off, which is the current behavior.
- Added "stats" command to view the data collected by "sv_stats".
- Added "sv_stats <0:1>" (default: 1) which determines whether or not to
collect server stats (%CPU used, FPS, bandwidth's, etc.) from the server. (0
= off, 1 = on). Determining CPU usage takes a nontrivial amount of time, and
needs to be done once per second (or so).
- Added "motd" command to view the MOTD in the server console.
- Added "motd_write <text>" command to write the given text to the motd.txt
file. The character string "\n" is translated into newlines.
- Added rate limiting code to Out-Of-Band queries (i.e. players, info).
* "max_queries_sec <queries>" (default: 0.5) defines max queries per
second per user (averaged over max_queries_window)
* "max_queries_sec_global <queries>" (default: 10) defines max queries
per second for all queries
* "max_queries_window <seconds>" (default: 30) defines time window to
average query rates over
* "sv_logblocks" (default: 0, 0=off, 1=on) logs which IP addresses have
been blocked by this code
- Linux: Added "-tos" command line parameter to linux hlds binary. This
enables the LOWDELAY TOS header in the udp/ip packets the server generates.
- Fixed "sv_visiblemaxplayers" setting not working for info/details query
- Fixed the problem with running multiple servers on the same machine and
having them communicate properly with the Ban Master server. Servers now
communicate with the Ban Master server on the server's game port (default is
- Fixed the Counter-Strike flashbang bug where the grenade would not always
flash all of the players.
- Fixed the Counter-Strike server crash bug where players could buy
items/weapons while using the "kill" command to drop them on the ground for
other players to pickup.
- Fixed remote exploit bugs (Security Advisory VSA0304)
- HLTV: Fixed RCON.
- HLTV: Fixed status query handling.
- HLTV: Fixed missing player voices.