Segundo informacoes que obtive no DoD club da Sogamed
Tepesa (Clan Eclipse)
I think everyone already knows this but I'll post it here anyway.
Vossey.com has obtained/compilied a list of changes in the upcoming 1.1 patch:
- Footsteps and voice sounds are louder.
- No map will be deleted from 1.1 but new ones could appear.
- When two players start a flag capture and one of them is killed, the capture will continue. This bug will be fixed.
- Rain will be upgrade to allow better FPS.
- No more enemy nade on the minimap
- Dynamic lights will be optional
- Auto reload will be optional
- No auto-reload if the weapon is deployed
- MG42's ROF will be like in 3.1 (2 bullets per clic)
- Customs crosshairs allowed
And they also obtained a quote from Waldo about when it will be released:
I don't mean to misuse this word, but really quite soon. We're done with all the fixes/changes, and are down to just testing it right now. I can't really specify a fixed time, because you never know just what will come up when you plan software. We might find some bug or something that isn't right, and have to fix it. But let's hope not!