Isso mesmo galera, ontem o jogo foi atualizado e mudaram as seguintes paradas:
August 14th, 2003
We are releasing a patch to the client and server that contains the following items:
1. Facility capture takes on a whole new level of action now that the Lattice Logic Unit is live! Details on the LLU are in the online manual.
2. The Lasher now has damage degradation. While the projectile still goes the same maximum distance, it now degrades in its strength, as does the lash itself. Lasher damage against armor (MAXes, vehicles) has been reduced by 30%.
3. The Starfire AA MAX has had its damage degradation removed and its damage has been decreased about 20%. This reduction is only different from the live version at ranges of less than 50 meters. The removal of damage degradation, however, will be very noticable against targets at greater ranges.
4. The Basilisk and the Wraith have been combined into the new 3 point ATV cert. Players who already have Wraith or Basilisk certs will keep the ATV cert for now, but will be "in debt" to the certification system by one point. If those players choose to forget the ATV cert, they will have to have 3 available points to but it again.
5. Dynamically calculated certification point system: This is to resolve certain bugs where a player would forget a certification, but those certification points would not be available to them.
6. An exploit that would force a base to deplete its NTU Silo by destroying the Matrix Panels has been fixed.
7. The Find Waypoint button will no longer be available when selecting a drop location from the HART shuttle.
8. Squadmates in vehicles now have their names displayed in gold.
Traduzindo pra portugues o q importa é q agora o lasher fede , as 2 motos estão disponiveis por 3 pontos as 2 juntas. E agora para capturar algumas bases do jogo vc tem q roubar o LLU dela e levar para uma base aliada (tipo capture the flag) isso vai ficar interessante na hora das capturas .