The five best questions were chosen by the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost game designer Aleksey Sytyanov. He has chosen the following five questions:
1. Would it be possible to impersonate people by stealing their equipment/clothing?
i.e. Killing a Military Stalker and walking through the blockades.
The player will be able to gather all dead stalkers' equipment, weapons and objects. Items that donft fit in the playerfs inventory or are left by him behind will stay on that very place till any other stalker picks them up.
2. If you save someone, for example by killing a monster, will he remember
it and what kind of effect has this in the rest of the game.
The characters can memorize things and they can tell others about what they have seen or gone through. Through this the player could make friends with a whole clan by saving one clan member, or even get the reputation of the hero of the Zone.
3. Will it be possible to shoot down the helicopter by the hand grenade launcher of machine gun? Will it be possible that the helicopter gets into an anomaly?
It will be possible to shoot down the helicopter by the grenade launcher but not by the machine gun. Some anomalies will be even present at great heights so it is possible that helicopters get into them.
4. It was told that the currency in the game will be rubles. What kind of rubles will be in the game, the ones of the present time or the old ones?
The currency in the game will be the soviet rubles of 80th period.
5. Will the controllers have the abiltiy to take over the stalkers? Will it be possible to meet zombie stalkers?
Controllers can take over the control of any unprotected human being regardless whether it is a soldier, stalker, NPC or the player. Controlled humans attack the enemies of the controller. Their movements are somewhat slow, and they handle weapons worse.