vcs vao participar ?
eu recebi um e-mail com as informações
Game Version : Unreal® Tournament 2004
Possibility to use a new version of TTM when it is released
- Competition Method : 1 vs. 1
- Match Length : 15 Minutes (if tied after regulation : Sudden death, no time limit)
- Match Rules : Timelimit 15
* At the end of each match, the players must maintain the final screen on their PCs and receive confirmation from a referee. After the referee confirmation, the next map will be determined through a Call Vote command and then switched. If the player view is changed to third-person view due to a TTM error, the Call Vote command will be used and the match restarted.
("Apply this paragraph as when TTM is used")
-Official Maps : DM-1on1-Roughinery, DM-DE-Ironic, DM-Rankin, DM-Deck17
(* Maps can be added by depending on national circumstances)
Tournament Server Setting
- TTM(coming soon)
Client Setting (Possibility to revise it when TTM is released)
- TTM(coming soon)
Not allowed Console and Config Commands
Penalty for Unfair Play
- Unfair Play
1) Use of any map hack program
2) Intentional disconnection
3) Use of any settings exceeding standard and permitted settings
4) During the course of any match, the operations and/or referee staff may determine other actions to embody unfair play at any time.
- Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, that player will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Two warnings constitute being disqualified from the tournament.
These rules are the rules for the WCG 2004 Preliminary and can be subject to modification in the following aspects.
- Use of most recent patch/version release of each official game within WCG committee¡¯s own discretion.
- In-game settings and required factors necessitated by use of most recent patch/version release
- Cheat Protection Program release and/or cheat protection functions
- Game settings and/or operations guidelines dictated by differences between online and offline tournaments
- Minor modifications can be made by the corresponding national organizer.
mapa : http://184.108.40.206:88/file/officialgame/ut2004/map.zip