Para quem estiver com o problema do save ficar corrompido, resolva com:
1. Loaded game, got error message saying save is corrupted.
2. DO NOT start a new autosave file and exit the game.
3. Go to C:\Users\<youruser>\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne\savegame\Autosave<stuff>
4. Make a copy of the Autosave directory
5. Go back into F1 2010 and create a new autosave file.
6. Exit the game
7. Copy all of the files in the backup (corrupted) autosave directory into the newly created autosave directory except for the file "GTEHXOSJZ_0" (its about 23k on my pc)
8. You're done, go and play F12010
After I got the game working again, I did some searching and apparently this file getting corrupt was also a problem with GRID (in 2008...), anyway I hope this saves some people some heartache