- Fix to the Naval battles CTD.
- Fine tune of the new morale system.
- Fine tune of the new melee mechanic system to show more animations and to create good challenge for the human player.
- Fine tune of mass and physics for violent and realistic pushes between troops during melee creating havoc and tension in the battlefield as it should be. (If you thought melee in DarthMod was good before... what to say now!). The new physics system is creating REAL MASS effects. Horses get stuck between the mass of troops who push around and penetrate weak formations or stop against yari brickwalls. There is a complete revamp of the melee system which will astonish you. I guarantee.
- FPS is increased more again (it should be as good as it can be).
- Improved even more the realistic spread of arrows.
- Made cannon balls to bounce and to have a much more realistic impact.
- Added more crew to ships and fine tuned some aspects of naval battles so to be really interesting to play.
- Improved the CAI recruitment (There were some vanilla issues). Now it should build less Bow Ashigaru and more Matchlock Men, More No-Dachi Samurai, more cavalry, more special faction troops and generally it should be much more reasonable when choosing which units to build.
- Added Ambush deployment zone mod v1.0 (ROTS compatible) created by akp. This is already added in version 3.1 but was wrongly not mentioned in the changelog. (Credits will be given).
- Fine tuned fire ignition so now the motherships are really strong and the light ships not "flamethrowers" as they could be before.
- Launcher changes:
Now an asterisk (*) shows which settings are the default. (So you do not ask me zillion times).
- Fixed script for option "Epic Retexture" which was not working.