Acho que vai ser interessante esse joguinho, uma mistura de Amnesia, com o personagem ficando com medo e perdendo o senso de realidade conforme passa o tempo, num mundo gerado aleatoriamente tipo Terraria, ambientado em uma floresta assombrada.
Darkwood is a game about survival, exploration and fear, set in mysterious woods somewhere in the territory of the Soviet Bloc. It is a top-down, free-roam, surreal horror experience with a randomized world, taking cues from classic games, where oftentimes you had to figure things out for yourself. By blending RPG, roguelike and adventure elements together with a challenging difficulty, Darkwood aims to please players craving for a deep and rewarding experience.
The fear of unknown is powerful – and the unknown will try to remain unseen, forcing you to watch your back. Your senses will be deceived, your sight fooled, your smell tricked by Darkwood's surreal terrors. No answer will be given to you for free, yet somewhere in the woods lies the truth, an explanation to what has happened in this godforsaken place.
Esse trailer acima que me interessou no jogo ^
De dia explorar a floresta, buscando armas e itens e personagens, tipo um RPG, e de noite sobreviver, fazendo abrigo, armadilhas, etc.
- By day, explore the randomly generated woods, scavenge for materials and weapons, discover secrets, solve mysteries and talk, trade with or kill the various inhabitants of Darkwood.
- By night, find shelter, barricade, set up traps and hide or defend yourself from the horrors that lurk in the dark.
- Gain skills or perks by extracting essence from mutated fauna and flora and injecting it into your bloodstream. This might also have various unexpected consequences...
- Each action you take will have impact on Darkwood and its inhabitants. The choices you make will define the story which you will experience.
- As days go by, the lines between reality and nightmarish fantasies will begin to blur. You will start to question the protagonist's sanity, but may also stumble upon your own hidden fears...