• My PC Specs from this test:
CPU: i7-4790K 4.5Ghz
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB
Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER
Memory: G.Skill DDR3 16GB 2400Mhz
• First Launch your CSGO. Use the Workshop map -> FPS Benchmark -> Run a FPS test and REMEMBER your current Average FPS that you have right now. There is a map bug when running the map on 64 tickrate, it gives more FPS, running at 128 tickrate will give the realistic FPS. type: -tickrate 128 in launch options.
• Second: Do all the following steps
-Create A Autoexec.cfg
-LAUNCH OPTIONS Commands
-YOUTUBE FPS Guides
Let us know in the comment section below in the end, how much FPS you have gained from BEFORE & AFTER.
If your FPS didnt increase, which is unfortunate, then please dont panic!...Your FPS is just more stable without you getting the unnessersary (Spike lags / Stuttering / Freezes / Latency). ect. You get the point. And yes i am aware that the FPS Commands in CSGO dont give alot of extra performance, but we need to squeeze every single FPS out that we can get. I know its a long guide
• Create A Autoexec.cfg:
Go to this folder: \Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg
Create a cfg called: autoexec.cfg
Copy the commands into it that u liked.
On the buttom of the autoexec.cfg, type: host_writeconfig
This will automatically execute the autoexec.cfg each time you launch CSGO.
• FPS Commands:
cl_disablehtmlmotd "1" // Disables The Servers Message of The Day.
cl_forcepreload "1" // Preloads The Whole Map & Sounds.
fps_max "0" "300" "999" // You Choose, i Use 999.
mat_queue_mode "2" // Forcing Your CPU To Use Multi-Threaded Mode.
r_drawtracers_firstperson "0" // Firstperson Tracers OFF.
r_eyegloss "0" // No Makeup.
r_eyemove "0" // No Eye Movement.
r_eyeshift_x "0" // No Eye Movement X-Angel.
r_eyeshift_y "0" // No Eye Movement Y-Angel.
r_eyeshift_z "0" // No Eye Movement Z-Angel.
r_eyesize "0" // Smaller Eyes.
• TWEAK Commands:
cl_crosshair_sniper_width // Sniper Scope Thickness. http://imgur.com/aivQc5Z
cl_crosshairalpha "255" // More Visible Crosshair When You Aim On Something Bright. http://imgur.com/iZrpKVj
cl_join_advertise "2" // Friends Can Now Join Your Community Server Without Your Invite.
cl_radar_always_centered "0" // Better Radar View. http://imgur.com/31tZkYE
cl_radar_icon_scale_min "1" // Bigger Player Icons On The Radar. http://imgur.com/aGj4IWG
cl_teammate_colors_show "2" // Teammates Radar Letters. http://imgur.com/FTapnAQ
r_dynamic "1" // Gunfire Lightning. Spot Enemies Easier. FPS CFG's Disables This. DONT. http://imgur.com/xzGK0kn
snd_mixahead "0.05" // 50ms Sound Buffer Sound. Gives A Better Real Time Sound. STANDARD "0.10" 100ms.
Command Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-LCyxPRPc
// Watch Some of The Commands In Action.
• LAUNCH OPTIONS Commands:
-freq = Set The MAXIMUM Hertz Your Monitor Have. I Use -freq 144.
-high = This will start the game in high-priority mode for better FPS. (ONLY Works for some PC's)
-nojoy = Removes the joystick support and give more free Memory and FPS.
-novid = Removes the Valve introduction movie when the game starts.
-threads = Set to MAX (4 is MAX). number of threads your CPU have. (ONLY Works for some PC's). Find your CPU here if its Intel or AMD: http://ark.intel.com/
-tickrate 128 = Allowing you to run your own dedicated server at 128 tickrate.
+cl_forcepreload 1 // Preloads The Whole Map & Sounds.
+mat_queue_mode 2 = Forcing Your CPU To Use Multi-Threaded Mode.
My LAUNCH OPTIONS: -high -nojoy -novid -threads 4 -tickrate 128 +cl_forcepreload 1 +mat_queue_mode 2
• STEAM Settings:
1. When any Friends joins a game Disable.
2. When any Friend comes online Disable.
3. Flash window when i recieve a message Disable.
All 3 settings are cursing FPS drops ingame. -> HOW to Disable -> http://imgur.com/v1SRu3z
1. I Disabled it ALL. The DirectWrite, because it cost performance. http://imgur.com/CQdQQ8h
1. When you install the driver, only select the Graphic Driver and PhysX, NOTHING else. http://imgur.com/BKodN0O
2. Go to NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings.
3. Maximum pre-rendered frames -> Set to 1
4. Power management mode -> Set to Prefer maximum performance
5. Texture filtering - Quality -> Set to High performance
6. Vertical sync -> Set to Off
Go to Display -> Adjust desktop color settings
1. Digital vibrance -> I use 100%. STANDARD is 50%. Try it out.
My NVIDIA Settings: http://imgur.com/nGHk9Cf
1. Keep your Windows and Drivers updated!
2. Unpark CPU Cores - http://www.coderbag.com/programming-...arking-utility
3. Power Options. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sounds -> Power Options -> Set to High Performance. http://imgur.com/HZzhMU2
4. Performance. Go to Start -> Computer -> Properties -> Advanced system settings -> Advanced -> Performance -> Settings -> Custom -> Disabling it all gives the best performance BUT i leave some of it on. http://imgur.com/GU6XLou
5. Disk Cleanup. Go to Computer -> Local Disk (C
-> Properties -> Disk Cleanup -> Select All and press OK! http://imgur.com/7C1yvhh
6. Temp Files. Go to Start -> Search for: %temp% -> Delete everything you can in the folder. Some files can't be deleted. http://imgur.com/ppMtWoU
7. Clean your DEKSTOP for icons. Each icon takes about 1-4 FPS and dont use 1080p Wallpapers or Wallpapers at all. Solid black background gives the best performance. http://imgur.com/PPRi4Xs
1. PC Dust. A dusty PC can make huge FPS drops because its overheating the whole system. http://imgur.com/v8cVHvZ
2. Positiv Airflow. Positiv airflow means you have more air coming into the case, then leaving it. It gives the best results against overheating. http://imgur.com/b4PA2fS
3. Cable Management. This tip also helps against overheating. http://imgur.com/g6wwivH
4. DONT use AVAST Antivirus because of FPS drops. I recommend COMODO Antivirus. https://antivirus.comodo.com/
• My FPS Guides:
CCleaner FPS Boost Optimization
Advanced SystemCare +40 FPS Boost:
CSGO: FPS Boost Tutorial 14 Tips 1000% WORKING:
CSGO: Launch Options FPS Boost & Tweaks:
Windows 7 Speed Up & Tweaks: