Dedi cated Server
·Allows all clients to join dedicated servers.
Note: To run a dedicated server, the Medal of Honor Airborne
Dedicated Server Application must be downloaded and installed.
Note: For information on the dedicated server, please read the
Dedicated Server Readme.
· Fixed a bug where Match Awards wouldn't work with a dedicated server.
· Fixed a bug where player would become stuck in the sign-in menu after
trying to create an account with a username already in use, then
logging in using an existing account.
· Fixed a bug where Punkbuster messages would display during SP games.
· Fixed a bug where players are shown debug text when any player switches
teams from Allies to Axis.
· Fixed a bug where if the Springfield's ammo is expended in the current
clip in scope mode, the player does not leave scope mode to reload.
· Fixed a bug where the user could crash when selecting a game on the
· Fixed a bug where the background of the "Terms and Conditions" screen
is out of alignment.
· Fixed a bug where hovering the mouse over the sliders in the "Audio and
Video" menus do not highlight them.
· Fixed a bug where exiting out of the "Controller Scheme" does not take
the player to the options menu. The player is taken back to the game.
· Fixed a bug where 'Loading' text overlaps level portrait in loading
screen for multiplayer matches at 800x600 resolution.
· Fixed a bug where the arrows in the "Custom Match" menu are not centered
with the rest of the text when running in high resolutions.
· Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play when scrolling the "Aim Sensitivity"
slider bar in the in-game pause menu.
· Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play in the multiplayer pause menu,
indicating how loud the sound FX volume is after change.
· Fixed a bug where the player is prompted to save changes in the "Audio/Video"
settings when there were no changes made.
· Fixed a bug where a specific tip text overlaps soldier art on single player
enemy soldier load screens.
· Fixed a bug where non-localized text appears in training mission pause menu.
· Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Extras Menu" is inconsistent
with the rest of the shell.
· Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Stats and Medals" screen
is inconsistent with the rest of the shell.
· Fixed a bug where using the arrow keys to select an unlocked video removes
the "Unlock Criteria" text from all video descriptions.
· Fixed a bug where the cancel button is misaligned with its background when
the user attempts to quit the game through the shell on the following
resolutions: 1280x1024, 1360x1024, and 1600x1200.
· Fixed a bug where there is no "Remove from Favorites" button in the
"Favorite Servers" submenu of the "Trusted Server list".
· Fixed a bug where the "Options / Controller" menu has a missing field across
from the "Move / Lean" toggle option.
· Fixed a bug where if the player tries to join a multiplayer game with a
host that has edited an INI file then the player cannot enter multiplayer
without restarting the game.
Bala nce Changes
· The M18 Recoilless Rifle and the Panzerschrek damage and damage
Radius were both lowered in multiplayer.
· The "r" in PunkBuster was added in the credits